How to cook Quinoa Seeds
- The quinoa needs to be rinsed in cold water to stop it from sticking together.
- Bring 300 ml of cold water to a rolling boil and add the rinsed quinoa.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes, or until the water has evaporated and the grains have doubled in size
- To add extra flavour, try boiling the quinoa in chicken or vegetable stock (use the same volume as water), or you can substitute almond or oat milk for some of the water for porridge.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Cautions: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication, or are under medical supervision, please consult a healthcare provider before taking supplements. If you suffer any adverse reaction whilst using a supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredients. Do not exceed recommended daily use.
*Claims on the label have not been evaluated through a clinical study and are based on published scientific research. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Terms and conditions apply*