Benefits of Psyllium Husk Seeds
- Helps to treat diarrhea.
- Lowers cholesterol levels.
- Good for the heart.
- Isabgol promotes normal bowel movements.
Is it OK to take psyllium husk everyday?
Yes. Dont exceed recommended daily dose. It can take two to three days to see improvements in bowel activity.
Can I take psyllium husk on an empty stomach?
If you want to lose weight, then take it in empty stomach. For better result mix it lukewarm water and a few drops of lemon juice.
For constipation issue, use it at night just before going to bed.
What are the side effects of psyllium husk?
Excess consumption of Husk Powder may cause below problems
- Abdominal or stomach cramping
How to use Psyllium Husk Powder
For Constipation : Mix Husk in warm water with lemon or with Milk and drink the mixture right before or after your meal. It can take two to three days to see improvements in bowel activity.
For General use:
- Take it with water – lots of water
- Add it into your smoothies, oatmeal
- Baking with psyllium husk seeds
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Cautions: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication, or are under medical supervision, please consult a healthcare provider before taking supplements. If you suffer any adverse reaction whilst using a supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Allergens are highlighted in ingredients. Do not exceed recommended daily use.
*Claims on the label have not been evaluated through a clinical study and are based on published scientific research. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Terms and conditions apply*