- One of the best benefits of amla is that it has a high fibre content which works wonderfully for the digestive system.
- Amla helps heal painful mouth ulcers.
- Amla helps in reducing arthritis-related pain.
- Amla helps strengthen hair follicles, and increases blood circulation in the scalp, thus stimulating hair growth.
- Regular intake of amla not only leads to a healthy and glowing skin but also improves eyesight, boosts the immune system, and regulates blood sugar and lipids.
HOW TO USE:
- Use amla oil or mix amla powder in henna and apply on your hair.
- Eat as murabba, pickles or candies;
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.