Kalmegh powder also known as Green Chiretta is comes from the kalmegh plant. This plant is a herbaceous plant that is native to India and Sri Lanka. There are many different benefits of kalmegh powder and it is used not only in India and Sri Lanka, but is now popular all around. Let’s take a look at some of the amazing benefits of kalmegh powder.
Benefits of Kalmegh Powder*
- It can aid the digestive system
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- It can help to treat the common cold
- It is loaded with antioxidants
- It can help to keep acne away
Direction for use
Mix 1 teaspoons in smoothies, tea and other drinks or as advised by medical health care provider.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Cautions: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or are under medical supervision, please consult a healthcare provider before taking supplements. If you suffer any adverse reaction whilst using a supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Allergens are highlighted in ingredients.Do not exceed recommended daily use.
*Claims on the label have not been evaluated through a clinical study and are based on published scientific research.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Terms and conditon apply*