- These terms and conditions will apply differently dependant on whether you are a business or a consumer. You are a consumer where you are an individual and you are purchasing the product or workshop solely for your personal use (and not for any trade, business, craft or profession). Where you are a business consumer these terms constitute the entire agreement which you have with us and you confirm you have not relied on any other statement, representation, promise, assurance, warranty or otherwise.
- Our acceptance of your order will take place as set out in the Order Process section of these terms.
- During the order process we will let you know when we expect to provide the products to you and will endeavour to deliver them to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after acceptance of your order.
- Where you have purchased a workshop this session will take place on the arranged date which is detailed when making your order.
- When purchasing a product you will own the goods once we have received payment in full. This product will be your responsibility from the time which delivery of the product has been completed.
- There may be some situations where we may suspend the supply of a product to you. We may suspend this where there is a change in any relevant laws or regulatory requirements. Where this is the case we will contact you in advance to inform you of the suspension. Where we are unable to supply the product we will bring the contract to an end and we shall refund any sums which you have paid in advance for the product.
- You do not have a right to change your mind, and end the contract, where in respect of:
- products, where these are sealed for hygienic or health reasons and you have unsealed these; or
- services, where these have been completed or the workshop has taken place even if the cancellation period is still ongoing, or where you have waived your cancellation rights.
- Where you have purchased a workshop session and you have waived your right to cancel the contract then you will be unable to cancel the contract and request a refund. However, we may, at our absolute discretion, on a case-by-case basis assess a request to cancel or to amend a booking of a workshop. Where you wish to request to cancel or to amend a booking please contact our customer services team.
- Where you have booked a workshop and, prior to the date of the workshop, we have to cancel the course which you have booked, for any reason, we will inform you of this by email or telephone and we will not process your booking. We may reschedule the course to a different date, however, where you are unable to attend any of the rescheduled dates you shall be entitled to a full refund.
- If you are entitled to a refund under these terms we will refund you the price which you paid for the product or workshop by the method you used for payment. We may make reasonable deductions from the price refunded to you. For more information on the return of goods please see the Returns section of these terms.
- Any descriptions or illustrations on our website are published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the workshops. They do not form any part of the contract or have any contractual force. The descriptions and illustrations are subject to our right to amend the specification of the workshop should we be required to do so.
- We do not accept amendments to these Terms and Conditions.
- We do not accept orders from children (meaning persons under the age of 18 years).
- We may assign or transfer our rights and obligations under this contract to another entity. You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations unless we have provided our prior written consent to such as transfer.
- The contract is governed by English law and we each irrevocably agree to submit all disputes arising out of or in connection with the contract to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you are a consumer and you do not live in England or Wales, you can choose for your local law to apply.
- Each paragraph of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them is unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the contract that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If these Terms and Conditions are terminated by either of us for any reason, neither of us will lose any rights which have already accrued.
- We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in the English language only and that no public filing requirements apply.
- The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Claims on the label or description have not been evaluated through a clinical study and are based on published scientific research. Our product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Terms and conditions apply*
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of,
or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if
we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation will apply to you
unless and applicable law does not allow for the exclusion of liability for incidental or
consequential damages in which case the above limitation shall not apply to you.
We will not in any event be liable for: (a) any economic loss or damage (including loss of
profit, revenue, business, contract, goodwill, or other financial loss); or (b) any indirect or
consequential loss or damage which is not reasonably foreseeable as likely to occur in the
ordinary course of events.
Nothing in these terms shall limit any liability which cannot legally be limited, including but
not limited to, liability for: death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or
fraudulent misrepresentation or a breach of the terms implied by section 2 of the Supply of
Goods and Courses Act 1982.
Where you are a business customer our total liability to you arising under or connection to
this contract, whether contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, shall be limited to
the total fees paid under the contract.
In the event that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to
refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. We reserve
the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed
and your card charged. If your card has already been charged for the purchase and your
order is cancelled, we shall issue a credit to your card account in the amount of the
We may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other
reliable method to the address you have provided to us.
USE OF SITE
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of
obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including an
employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is
prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any
content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity
rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a
criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or
violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit
others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other