Our Black seed oil is extracted from organically grown Nigella Sativa seeds thru the cold-pressed method. In Cold pressed technology the processing reduces exposure to heat and oxygen during the production process, permitting high levels of taste and strong nutrient retention. We source our black seed oil from a certified producer.
Lighter taste with High Thymoquinone Content. Thymoquinone (TQ) is a chief bioactive constituent of black seed oil (Nigella sativa).
Oils and Herbs UK is a family-owned business founded by the team of Herbalist for organic Health food. Every step of production is certified to the highest standards.
Benefits of Black Seed Oil
There are many benefits of drinking Black seed oil daily
- Good for boosting immunity
- Rich in antioxidants, which help neutralize harmful free radicals that may contribute to the development of diseases like cancer.
- Commonly used topically to help with a variety of skin conditions like Eczema
- Helps to hydrate hair.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory effects, limited research suggests that black seed oil may help reduce joint inflammation in people with rheumatoid arthritis
- It is also used for respiratory conditions including asthma, allergies, cough, bronchitis, emphysema, flu, swine flu, and cold,
- It is effective in regulating your blood sugar levels.
- It helps in boosting heart health by controlling bad cholesterol levels in your body.
Data Source: Medical News Today | NCBI | Healthline
Delivery and Return policy
Standard Delivery : 3-5 working days
Prime delivery: We aim to process all orders placed by 11 am on Mon-Fri (working days) on the same day.
Return of goods
Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 7 days from the date of the purchase.
Direction for usage
Take half a teaspoon of Black Seed oil mixed with any hot drink daily in the mornings, this will liquefy the fats and widen the veins and arteries. Our Bulgarian Liden Honey can be added for sweetener and anti-cancer, anti-bacteria health benefit.
How to use Black seed (Kalonji) For Skin: If you are suffering acne, redness, pimples, and blackheads, turn to Kalonji for help. Make a mixture of Kalonji oil and olive oil. Apply it as a thin layer on the skin. Let it dry for 15 minutes and wash with plain water.
Do it at least twice a week to prevent acne and for smoother skin
How to use Black seed Oil for Hair Loss: Mix Kalonji oil with coconut oil. Warm both oils and rub on the scalp evenly. Apply it more on the scalp for providing strength to the follicles. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it with a mild shampoo.
They should not be used during pregnancy and during Breastfeeding. You should consult your physician before using it for medicinal purposes.