Benefits of Extra Strong Black Seed Oil
There are many benefits of drinking Black seed oil daily:
- Good for boosting immunity
- Rich in antioxidants, which help neutralize harmful free radicals that may contribute to the development of diseases like cancer.
- Commonly used topically to help with a variety of skin conditions like Eczema
- Helps to hydrate hair.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory effects, limited research suggests that black seed oil may help reduce joint inflammation in people with rheumatoid arthritis
- It is also used for respiratory conditions including asthma, allergies, cough, bronchitis, emphysema, flu, swine flu, and cold,
- It is effective in regulating your blood sugar levels.
- It helps in boosting heart health by controlling bad cholesterol levels in your body.
Direction for usage
Take half a teaspoon of Black Seed oil mixed with any hot drink daily in the mornings, this will liquefy the fats and widen the veins and arteries. Our Bulgarian Linden Honey can be added for sweetener and anti-cancer, and anti-bacterial health benefits.
How to use Black seed (Kalonji) For Skin: If you are suffering from acne, redness, pimples, and blackheads, turn to Kalonji/ black seed oil for help. Make a mixture of Kalonji/black seed oil and olive oil. Apply it as a thin layer on the skin. Let it dry for 15 minutes and wash with plain water.
Do it at least twice a week to prevent acne and for smoother skin
How to use Black Seed Oil for Hair Loss: Mix Kalonji /black seed oil with coconut oil. Warm both oils and rub on the scalp evenly. Apply it more on the scalp for providing strength to the follicles. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it with mild shampoo.
#Trusted by 5000+Customers…
They should not be used during pregnancy and during Breastfeeding. You should consult your physician before using it for medicinal purposes. This product is not intended to treat any disease.