Ashoka bark powder comes from the tree. The botanical name for it is Saraca asoca, but it is commonly known in English as Ashoka. Ashoka bark powder is native to India but is now grown all over the world. Ashoka bark powder has been used in ayurvedic medicine for centuries as it offers many different health benefits
Benefits of Ashoka Bark Powder*
- It contains anti-inflammatory properties
- It can help to reduce swelling
- It can help to reduce acne
Direction for use
Mix 1 teaspoons in smoothies, tea and other drinks or as advised by medical health care provider.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Cautions: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or are under medical supervision, please consult a healthcare provider before taking supplements. If you suffer any adverse reaction whilst using a supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Allergens are highlighted in ingredients.Do not exceed recommended daily use.
*Claims on the label have not been evaluated through a clinical study and are based on published scientific research.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Terms and conditon apply*