Trikatu powder is made up of 3 different herbs: black pepper, ginger, and long pepper. These 3 herbs combined make for an amazing powder that can benefit you in countless ways. The botanical name for trikatu powder is Piper Longum L and it is native to India. Trikatu powder has been used in ayurvedic medicine for centuries.
Benefits of Trikatu Powder*
- It can help to boost your immunity
- It can aid in digestion
- It can help to relieve pain and indigestion
- It can aid in weight loss
- It can enhance your liver health
Direction for use
Mix 1/2 teaspoons in smoothies, tea and other drinks or as advised by medical health care provider.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Cautions: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or are under medical supervision, please consult a healthcare provider before taking supplements. If you suffer any adverse reaction whilst using a supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Allergens are highlighted in ingredients.Do not exceed recommended daily use.
*Claims on the label have not been evaluated through a clinical study and are based on published scientific research.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Terms and conditon apply*