- Brahmi is a therapeutic herb commonly used as a memory enhancer, aphrodisiac and a health tonic.
- It enhances the three aspects of memory which include long term memory, short term memory and the retaining capacity.
- Brahmi has soft, hairy stems and bright green, oval, succulent leaves.
HOW TO USE:
To make a tea, steep 1-2 teaspoons of dried herb in a cup of boiled water for a few minutes or to taste. Strain and enjoy with a bit of honey, if you wish.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid it.