Nigella sativa (black caraway, also known as black cumin, nigella, or kalonji) is an annual flowering plant in the family Ranunculaceae, native to a large region of the eastern Mediterranean, northern Africa, the Indian Subcontinent, and West Asia. The most common English name for it is Black Seed. The oil extracted from Black Seed has a rich composition of more than 100 compounds including. Essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, comprised of approximately 21% protein, 38% carbohydrates, and 35% plant fats and oils. Today, the black seed is used for treating digestive tract conditions including gas, colic, diarrhea, dysentery, constipation, and hemorrhoids.
- It helps in boosting heart health by controlling bad cholesterol levels in your body.
- It is also used for respiratory conditions including asthma, allergies, cough, bronchitis, emphysema, flu, swine flu, and congestion.
- Hypertension symptoms can be controlled naturally with the help of Black seeds.
- It is effective in regulating your blood sugar levels.
- Black seed is high in antioxidants, which help neutralize harmful free radicals that may contribute to the development of diseases like cancer.
Direction for use :
- Add it into smoothies, salads, or curries.
A single dose of 50-100 mg has also been used mixed with honey or water.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Cautions*: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication, or are under medical supervision, please consult a healthcare provider before taking supplements. If you suffer any adverse reaction whilst using a supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Allergens are highlighted in ingredients. Do not exceed recommended daily use.