Benefits of consuming fenugreek seeds
- Fenugreek has benefits for lowering blood sugar levels, boosting testosterone, and increasing milk production in breastfeeding mothers. Fenugreek may also reduce cholesterol levels, lower inflammation, and help with appetite control, but more research is needed in these area.
- Fenugreek seeds also have high protein and nicotinic acid content, which are known to be beneficial against hair fall and dandruff
- It contains large amounts of lecithin, which hydrates the hair and strengthens the roots or hair follicles.
How to Use Fenugreek Seeds to prevent Hair Fall:
To treat hair fall issues, one of the most recommended remedies is to make a hair mask by the following method:
- Soak 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water and leave it overnight in a cool place.
- Grind the seeds into a paste using the same water, which will turn out to be sticky and slimy (this slippery substance is known to impart shine to your hair).
- Apply it on the roots of your hair and leave it for 20 minutes. Massage a little on the scalp before rinsing your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Standard Delivery: 1-3 working days
- Royal Mail 24 services – Delivery is subjected Royal mail Policy.
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.