Brown Flax seed ( Linseeds)- 100% Natural – Rich Omegas 3, 6 & 9
- Flax Seeds Are Loaded with Nutrients and are High in Omega-3 Fats
- Flax Seeds Flax Seeds May Improve Cholesterol
- Flax Seeds May Lower Blood Pressure
- They Contain High-Quality Protein
- Flax Seeds May Help Control Blood Sugar
- Sprinkling ground flaxseeds over your hot or cold breakfast cereal.
- Adding them into cookies, muffins, bread, or other batters.
DESCRIPTION: Brown Flaxseed comes from the flax plant (also known as Linum usitatissimum), which grows to be about 2 feet tall. It likely was first grown in Egypt but has been cultivated all around the world. Flax, also known as common flax or linseed, is a member of the genus Linum in the family Linaceae. It is a food and fiber crop cultivated in cooler regions of the world. Its nutty-tasting seeds can be eaten on their own or crushed and cold-pressed to release flaxseed oil.