Benefits of Clove Essential Oil
- Clove oil can be used for acne, bruises, burns, and cuts, keeping infection at bay and as a pain reliever. It helps with toothache, mouth sores, rheumatism, and arthritis.
- Fights sore throat, cough, and cold.
- Clove oil is valuable for relieving respiratory problems, like bronchitis, asthma, and tuberculosis.
- A small amount of clove oil mixed with olive oil can also work as a great conditioner.
- Clove oil can help fight signs of anti-aging too.
The therapeutic properties of clove oil are analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-neuralgic, carminative, anti-infectious.
Is Clove Oil good for Hair Growth ?
Clove oil contains anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties, this helps fight dandruff and prevents the itchy sensation.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Direction for usage
- Dry evaporation – Several drops of Essential Oil are placed on a cotton ball or tissue and allowed to evaporate into the air.
- Just mix 2 to 3 drops of pure clove oil with your skin cream and apply gently.
- Apply it on to your pillows at night and sleep peacefully.
- Add 40-50 drops in 100ml water for Disinfectant / Linen / Room Spray.
Clove essential oil holds great importance traditionally, especially in East Asia. In Ayurveda and traditional Chinese medicine, it has been used extensively. Clove essential oil is a very potent oil that should be used with great care in aromatherapy. It has wonderful properties – from stimulating the mind and lifting depression, to aiding digestion, relieving pain in arthritis and rheumatism, easing respiratory problems, assisting leg ulcer antiseptic, and pain reliever especially for toothaches and stomach pain. Clove essential oil is also one of the richest sources of antioxidants.
Very potent and not to be used on sensitive skin. As with all essential oils, they should not be used during pregnancy and never ingested (taken internally) and should be kept away from children and pets.