Benefits of Lavender Oils
- It can help ease muscles, joint pain, sprains and backache.
- Ideally soothing for headaches, sprain and bruises.
- It is wonderfully relaxing and emotionally balancing aromatherapy oil
- It is a kind of regenerator used for numerous folk medicines which prevents scarring, stretchmarks and wrinklesomnia.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Direction for Usage
- Put 1-2 drops on hanky/wrist/cotton balls.
- Add 8-10 drops in warm water bucket.
- Use 5-6 drops in the diffuser.
- Dilute 1-2 drops and apply on the desired area. Can add in any crème/lotion for cosmetic application.
- Dilute 8-10 drops, massage problem area/whole body.
About Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender essential oil is one of the most popular essential oils around. It is typically used in aromatherapy and it comes from the lavender plant. It is commonly used as a fragrance, for flavoring food, and in cosmetics, and the color of the oil is usually colorless or light yellow, containing a floral scent. Lavender essential oil can be used for a variety of things including relaxation. The calming scent of lavender can help you fall asleep, reduce anxiety and depression, and help you feel more relaxed.
Very potent and not to be used on sensitive skin. As with all essential oils, they should not be used during pregnancy and never ingested (taken internally) and should be kept away from children and pets. You should consult your physician before using it for medicinal purposes.
*Claims on the label have not been evaluated through a clinical study and are based on published scientific research. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Terms and conditions apply*