Benefits of Orange Oil
- Orange has a delicious tangy fragrance; orange is refreshing and mildly relaxing oil.
- Its lift your mood or reduce stress.
- It adds a pleasant scent to a room or to products like perfumes and cleaners
Antiseptic, anti-depressant, antipasmodic, anti-inflammatory, carminative, diuretic, cholagogue, sedative and tonic.
Direction for Usage
- Put 1-2 drops on hanky/wrist/cotton balls.
- Add 8-10 drops in warm water bucket.
- Use 5-6 drops in the diffuser.
- Dilute 1-2 drops and apply on the desired area. Can add in any crème/lotion for cosmetic application.
- Dilute 8-10 drops, massage problem area/whole body.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
About Orange Essential Oil
Orange essential oil is a very popular oil that is extracted from the orange itself. This is done by a process that is known as cold pressing. The oil is extracted from the peel of the orange and this means that it does not create any waste product. Orange essential oil is a distilled essential oil from the rind of the orange fruit. It is a clear to pale yellow liquid with a strong smell of oranges. The smell of orange essential oil is not as strong as that of the orange peel oil, which is prepared from the whole orange.
Very potent and not to be used on sensitive skin. As with all essential oils, they should not be used during pregnancy and never ingested (taken internally) and should be kept away from children and pets. You should consult your physician before using it for medicinal purposes