Benefits of Basil Oils
The goodness of anti-aging properties in basil leaves helps reduce wrinkles and in improving complexion. Basil leaves are a wonderful choice of natural remedy to clear out pores and to get a naturally glowing skin.
Basil Oil for Skin: Basil oil possesses excellent anti-inflammatory properties that work well in warding off skin irritations, small wounds and sores. The soothing effects of basil leaves help in healing eczema. The goodness of vitamin C boosts skin cells metabolism and elasticity.
Treating dandruff: Dandruff causes tremendous hair fall; basil oil helps to clear of dandruff. Massaging basil oil with coconut oil helps to alleviate itching, increases blood flow and makes the hair root healthy.
Promotes Hair Growth: Basil oil is extremely beneficial to speed up hair growth. Massaging basil oil improves scalp circulation, that stimulates hair follicles and promotes the production of new healthy hair all over again.
Antiseptic, antispasmodic, antibacterial, antiviral, antiflammatory, antidepressant, calming.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Direction for usage
- Diffuse 3-5 drops of the oil into your diffuser or vaporizer breathe in the aromatic wafts.
- Dry evaporation – Several drops of Essential Oil are placed on a cotton ball or tissue and allowed to evaporate into the air.
- Dilute essential oils with a carrier oil and apply on skin and hair.
Basil Essential oil is a very popular essential that comes from the basil plant. Basil is native to India and it has countless benefits. It is used for many different things and is used generally for its medicinal purposes, however, it can also be used in different foods. Basil essential oil has a sweet, floral scent that helps with many different thing.
Very potent and not to be used on sensitive skin. As with all essential oils, they should not be used during pregnancy and never ingested (taken internally) and should be kept away from children and pets.