Benefits of Tea tree oil
- Improves overall appearance of the skin
- Reduces blemishes, acne, and dark spots
- Relieves inflammation and itchiness of the skin
- Helps in treating acne, pimples, and dandruff
- By adding a couple of drops of Tea Tree Oil to your shampoo while in the shower, you can prevent the build-up of chemicals, oils, and dead skin on the scalp and cleanse your hair thoroughly as you wash it.
Antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, bactericide, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, stimulant and sudorific.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Direction for usage
- Put 1-2 drops on hanky/wrist/cotton balls.
- Add 8-10 drops in warm water bucket.
- Use 5-6 drops in the diffuser.
- Dilute 1-2 drops and apply on the desired area. Can add in any crème/lotion for cosmetic application.
- Dilute 8-10 drops, massage problem area/whole body.
Tea tree essential oil is derived from the leaves of tea trees through steam distillation or cold pressing. The essential oil is also known as Melaleuca oil, it is a colorless to pale yellow colored liquid that constitutes of fresh fragrance like camphor. Botanically, the Tea tree is known as Melaleuca alternifolia and is native to South Wales and Australia. The tea tree belongs to the Magnoliophyta division of Myrtales which is the order of the Myrtaceae family. Tea tree essential oil can be used to treat conditions and symptoms that affect skin, nails, and hair. It can also be used as a deodorant, insect repellent, or mouthwash. When used topically, tea tree oil can treat certain skin conditions or improve the overall appearance of your skin.
Very potent and not to be used on sensitive skin. As with all essential oils, they should not be used during pregnancy and never ingested (taken internally) and should be kept away from children and pets. You should consult your physician before using it for medicinal purposes