Benefit of Lemon Oil
- It can clear sinuses and your nasal passage. Inhaling the oil will help you breathe easy.
- Treats warts and calluses
- Lemon oil can help treat insomnia and calm your mind. Try dabbing a couple of drops of the oil on a cloth or cotton ball and inhale.
- Use it as room freshener and stay calm
- Increase shine and growth of hair and nails.
Antiseptic, refreshing, stimulating, astringent, antimicrobial, antidepressant, antibiotic, digestive, stimulates, calmative, rejuvenating, uplifting, cooling.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Direction for usage
- Put 1-2 drops on hanky/wrist/cotton balls.
- Add 8-10 drops in warm water bucket.
- Use 5-6 drops in the diffuser.
- Dilute 1-2 drops and apply on the desired area. Can add in any crème/lotion for cosmetic application.
- Dilute 8-10 drops, massage problem area/whole body.
About Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon essential oil is a very popular essential oil that is extracted from lemons. It is extracted by a method known as cold pressing. Lemon essential oil has a nice lemony aroma and is known for its purifying, deodorizing, and uplifting properties which makes it useful in household cleaning agents, massage, and aromatherapy. The oil also has a long history of use in traditional medicine. Lemon essential oil is a very versatile oil that can also be used for treating oily skin, improving digestion and general health, boosting the immune system, and cleansing the body.
Very potent and not to be used on sensitive skin. As with all essential oils, they should not be used during pregnancy and never ingested (taken internally) and should be kept away from children and pets. You should consult your physician before using it for medicinal purposes