Benefits of Eucalyptus Oil
- It is used to reduce symptoms of coughs, colds, and congestion
- It also features in creams and ointments aimed at relieving muscle and joint pain.
- For the respiratory tract, it helps with coughs, asthma, throat infections, sinusitis and catarrhal conditions
- Eucalyptus is an effective insect repellent and insecticide
Analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, decongestant, diuretic, expectorant, antiviral, increases circulation, antifungal, antibacterial, stimulant, deodorant, balsamic.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Direction for usage
- Put 1-2 drops on hanky/wrist/cotton balls.
- Add 8-10 drops in the warm water bucket.
- Use 5-6 drops in the diffuser.
- Dilute 1-2 drops and apply on the desired area. Can add in any creme/lotion for cosmetic application.
- Dilute 8-10 drops, massage problem area/whole body.
- Add 40-50 drops in 100ml water for Disinfectant / Linen / Room Spray.
About Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus essential oil is an extremely popular essential oil that comes from the eucalyptus tree. The eucalyptus tree is the only species in the genus Eucalyptus. It is native to Australia, Tasmania, and New Guinea, and is widely cultivated throughout the world in temperate climates. It is used mainly for medicinal purposes, but can also be used to help you relax.
Very potent and not to be used on sensitive skin. As with all essential oils, they should not be used during pregnancy and never ingested (taken internally) and should be kept away from children and pets. You should consult your physician before using it for medicinal purposes