Punarnava mool powder is one of the most beneficial powders around. It has been used in ayurvedic medicine for centuries due to its highly beneficial properties. But what exactly is punarnava mool powder? Well, it’s a highly beneficial herb that comes from the punarnava plant and is native to India. It is botanically known as Boerhavia diffusa and it is commonly known in English as hogweed.
Benefits of Punarnava Leaf Powder
- It can help with respiratory problems
- It can help to reduce stress and anxiety
- It can help to fight inflammation
- It can help to protect your liver
Direction for use
Mix 1/2 teaspoons in smoothies, tea and other drinks or as advised by medical health care provider.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Cautions: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or are under medical supervision, please consult a healthcare provider before taking supplements. If you suffer any adverse reaction whilst using a supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Allergens are highlighted in ingredients.Do not exceed recommended daily use.
*Claims on the label have not been evaluated through a clinical study and are based on published scientific research.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Terms and condition apply*