Nagkesar is one of the most beneficial herbs around. It has many amazing benefits and has been used in ayurvedic medicine for centuries. It is native to India but is now used all over the world. The botanicals name for it is Mesua ferrea and it is commonly known in English as the Ceylon ironwood. But what’s so special about it and how can it help to improve your health? Let’s take a look at some of the amazing benefits of Nagkesar.
Benefits of Nagkesar- Mesua Ferrea
- It can help to reduce joint pain
- It can help to treat skin diseases
- It can help to treat wounds
- It can help to reduce itching
Direction for use
Mix 1/2 teaspoons in smoothies, tea, and other drinks or as advised by the medical health care providers.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Cautions: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or are under medical supervision, please consult a healthcare provider before taking supplements. If you suffer any adverse reaction whilst using a supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Allergens are highlighted in ingredients. Do not exceed recommended daily use.
*Claims on the label have not been evaluated through a clinical study and are based on published scientific research. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Terms and conditions apply*