Benefits of Natural Turmeric Extract
- It helps to fight inflammation. Turmeric contains a component called curcumin. This component is one of the main reasons why turmeric is so beneficial. Curcumin is high in anti-inflammatory properties, which of course means that it can help to reduce and treat inflammation within the body. Inflammation is very common; consuming turmeric can definitely help to reduce it.
- It can help to fight off free radicals. Free radicals react negatively with important organic substances like fatty acids, proteins, and even DNA. Curcumin is a very good antioxidant and it can help in fighting off free radicals within the body. This can help to prevent cellular damage and degeneration.
- It can help to lower the risk of heart disease. Heart disease is also very common amongst people, however, it is avoidable. Of course, you can always do more exercise and keep yourself fit and healthy, which will automatically reduce the risk of heart disease. Turmeric can also help with this. This is because it can help to improve the function of the endothelium, which is the lining of your blood vessels.
- What is turmeric good for?
As explained above, turmeric is good for many different things. It contains curcumin which is one of the main components that makes it such a good spice.
- Is it safe to take curcumin every day?
Like most things, too much of anything isn’t good. Consuming turmeric every day isn’t harmful and it can help to improve your health. Just ensure you don’t take too much.
- Are there any side effects of turmeric?
There aren’t really any serious side effects of turmeric. However, some people can experience mild stomach aches and mild headaches.
History of Tumeric:
Turmeric. A household spice that is used by millions of people every day. Whether that’s in their food or drinks, turmeric can certainly add taste. But did you know that it is also one of the healthiest spices around? As well as being a regular household spice, turmeric offers many different health benefits that you may not have previously known about. Turmeric powder comes from the flowering plant known as “Curcuma longa”. It is commonly grown in South East Asia and has been used in India for thousands of years, not only as a flavour-enhancing spice but also for medicinal purposes.