Benefits of Lion Mane Mushroom Extract Powder
- It can help to treat dementia. As you grow older, your brain’s ability to grow and form new connections naturally decreases, which can be a factor in why people are diagnosed with dementia. Studies have found that lion’s mane mushrooms contain two special compounds that can stimulate the growth of brain cells: hericenones and erinacines. These two compounds can help to reduce the risk of dementia.
- It helps to rescue stress and anxiety. Stress and anxiety are very common problems that can affect you not just physically, but mentally as well. Lion’s mane mushroom has been known to help treat stress and anxiety. This is because research has found that it contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce stress and anxiety symptoms.
- It can help to reduce inflammation. Inflammation is very common and the lion’s mane mushroom has been known to help treat it. Research has found that lion’s mane mushroom contains anti-inflammatory properties and it is also high in antioxidants.
- How quickly does lion mane work?
According to scientific publications most medicinal mushrooms, including Lion’s mane mushroom takes around two weeks to work and give the desired result.
Brief History of Lion Mane Mushroom?
Lion’s mane mushroom is an edible mushroom that belongs to the tooth fungus group. Why is the fungus called lion’s mane? Well, that’s because the shrub resembles the mane of a lion. They are most commonly found on dead and decaying hardwood logs, and they are most commonly grown in North America. Lion’s mane mushroom has been used for medicinal purposes for centuries and it can help to treat many different things. This is because it contains highly beneficial properties that can help to improve your health.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase