It’s highly likely that you will have heard of papayas because they are very popular summer fruits. But what about papaya leaf powder? That may be something new to you, but it’s also something that you will have wished you’d heard about earlier. Papaya leaf powder comes from the papaya leaf and it is native to Southern Mexico and central America. The botanical name for it is Carica Papaya and it is referred to as papaya leaf powder in English. It has also been used in ayurvedic medicine for centuries and is a very popular powder all over the world. But what are the health benefits of papaya leaf powder? Let’s find out.
Benefits of Papaya Leaf Powder
- It may help to reduce blood sugar levels
- It may help digestion
- It contains anti-inflammatory properties
- It may help to improve your skin
- It may help to treat the common cold
Direction for use
Mix 1/2 teaspoons in smoothies, tea and other drinks or as advised by medical health care provider.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Cautions: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or are under medical supervision, please consult a healthcare provider before taking supplements. If you suffer any adverse reaction whilst using a supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Allergens are highlighted in ingredients.Do not exceed recommended daily use.
*Claims on the label have not been evaluated through a clinical study and are based on published scientific research.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Terms and condition apply*