Moringa Powder is highly nutritious and has a refreshing taste, packed with vitamins and minerals. Moringa boosts the immune system leading to more energy and nourishment of brain cells. Regular use of Moringa helps to control blood pressure as it is a powerful antioxidant and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
Benefits of Moringa Powder
- Moringa powder is beneficial for protecting skin and hair against free radicals and keeps it clean and healthy.
- Helps to reduce the amount of glucose in the blood.
- Helps treat some stomach disorders.
- Increase Red Blood Cell count in body
How to Use Moringa Powder
Using moringa couldn’t be easier – just mix 1-2 teaspoons (or half a teaspoon if you’re just starting out) into any dish or drink that could benefit from a sprinkling of spinachy greens. The easiest way to think of it as superfood seasoning – so just use it as you would any other green herb or seasoning.
Here are 5 of our favourite ways
BAKE… into savoury bread, brownies, muffins & cookies
STIR… into soups, dips, sauces, casseroles & stews
SHAKE… into apple juice, coconut water & salad dressings
BLEND… into sauces, green juices, smoothies & ice creams
SPRINKLE… onto salads, eggs, roasted veg, pasta & risotto
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.