Benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil
- It increases brain power and is wonderful on the central nervous system.
- On the skin, it helps to ease congestion, puffiness and swelling and can also be used for acne dermatitis and eczema.
- Rosemary oil stimulates blood circulation, which alongside easing pain and also aid in the coagulation of wounds that can further fasten the healing.
- The anti-microbial properties of rosemary oil kill the bad bacteria, thereby giving you fresher breath
Is rosemary essential oil good for hair?
- Rosemary oil stimulates follicles and strengthens roots of the hair, making them stronger, longer, and shinier. Use rosemary oil consistently for at least three to four months to achieve the best results. Apply the oil at least once or twice a week to achieve the best results.
How to use Rosemary Essential Oil for hair?
- Mix a few drops of 100%pure rosemary oil to a carrier oil, such as coconut or grapeseed oil, and massage it into your hair and scalp before rinsing.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Tracked Express Shipping: 1-2 working days
- Standard Delivery: 3-5 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Direction for usage
- Put 1-2 drops on hanky/wrist/cotton balls.
- Add 8-10 drops to the warm water bucket.
- Use 5-6 drops in the diffuser.
- Dilute 1-2 drops and apply to the desired area. Can add in any crème/lotion for cosmetic application.
- Dilute 8-10 drops, massage problem area/whole body.
Very potent and not to be used on sensitive skin. As with all essential oils, they should not be used during pregnancy and never ingested (taken internally) and should be kept away from children and pets. You should consult your physician before using it for medicinal purposes.
Botanical history of Rosemary Essential Oil*?
Rosemary essential oil is one of the most popular essential oils around. The name rosemary is derived from the Latin words “Ros” meaning dew or mist, and “Marinus” meaning sea. Along with lavender, basil, oregano, and a few other herbs, it is part of the mint family. Our range of rosemary essential oil is extracted from the evergreen rosemary shrub.
Considered to be an excellent memory booster, ancient Greek students often adorned garland of rosemary on their heads while studying. It also played an essential part in the festivals of Greece, as it was seen as a symbol of the unending cycle of life and death. Extracted intricately from the wondrous herbs of rosemary, rosemary essential oil boats of a multitude of health, hair, and skin benefits.
About Rosemary Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Rosemarinus Officinalis
Plant Part: Flower
Blends Well With Cedarwood, citronella, geranium, lavender, lemongrass, and peppermint.
Color & Odor: Refreshing, Woody, Herbal Odor
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Oils and Herbs’ essential oil are made with the steam-distillation method, and without leaving much carbon footprint.