Patala powder is one of the most beneficial powders around. It is native to India and has been used in ayurvedic medicine for centuries. The botanical name for Patala is Stereospermum Suaveolens. Patala powder has become more and more popular over the years due to its highly beneficial effects. It’s probably something you won’t have heard of before, but it’s also something that can help to improve your health in a variety of ways. But what are the health benefits of patala powder? Let’s take a look.
Benefits of Patala Powder
- It may help to reduce insomnia
- It can help to maintain your heart health
- It can help to treat infections
- It contains anti-inflammatory properties
- It can help to maintain blood flow around the body
Direction for use
Mix 1/2 teaspoons in smoothies, tea and other drinks or as advised by medical health care provider.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Cautions: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or are under medical supervision, please consult a healthcare provider before taking supplements. If you suffer any adverse reaction whilst using a supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Allergens are highlighted in ingredients.Do not exceed recommended daily use.
*Claims on the label have not been evaluated through a clinical study and are based on published scientific research.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Terms and condition apply*