Nagarmotha is an Indian herb that has been used in ayurvedic medicine for centuries. It has many amazing benefits and is one of the most beneficial herbs around. The botanical name for it is Cyperus Scariosus and it is commonly known in English as Cypriol.
Benefits of Nagarmotha
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- It can help to improve the nervous system
- It contains flavanoids
- It can help to stimulate hair growth
- It can help to keep your skin looking healthy
Direction for use
Mix 1/2 teaspoons in smoothies, tea, and other drinks or as advised by the medical health care providers.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Cautions: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or are under medical supervision, please consult a healthcare provider before taking supplements. If you suffer any adverse reaction whilst using a supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Allergens are highlighted in ingredients. Do not exceed recommended daily use.
*Claims on the label have not been evaluated through a clinical study and are based on published scientific research. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Terms and conditions apply*