How to use indigo powder for hair
FOR BLACK HAIR
STEP 1 – TREAT YOUR HAIR WITH HENNA*
In a mixing bowl, soak the Henna Powder.Add only a dash of Lemon Juice if you wish. The next day, apply the paste on clean, product-free hair for 45-60 minutes, depending on preferred intensity. Rinse with water .
STEP 2 – TREAT YOUR HAIR WITH INDIGO.
After rinsing your hair, let them dry.Mix the Indigo Powder in warm water to prepare a paste Apply on your hair,Leave on for 45 minutes, or more, depending on preferred intensity. Rinse thoroughly with water.
FOR DARK BROWN HAIR
- The two powders need to be mixed with water separately from each other, since they have different release times.
- Henna should be mixed 2-3 hours in advance, covered and placed in a warm spot. You can mix the indigo in a separate bowl, cover, and let release for 20-30 minutes .
- Combine the two pastes together and start putting it on!
- Rinse it off with water after about 2 hours .
ADD ADDITIONAL HERBS TO GIVE EXTRA NOURISHMENT TO YOUR HAIR
You can also add one or more hair nourishing herbs to suit your hair’s need.
- 1 tablespoon amla powder( hair growth )
- 1 tablespoon fenugreek powder (conditioning and softening)
- 1-2 teaspoon Hibiscus flower powder (makes hair silky and adds subtle red tints )
- 1-2 teaspoon Shikakai powder (increases bounciness and smoothness of hair, strengthens hair roots)
- 1 teaspoon Brahmi powder (slows hair loss and nourishes hair follicles)
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Cautions: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication, or are under medical supervision, please consult a healthcare provider before taking supplements. If you suffer any adverse reaction whilst using a supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Allergens are highlighted in ingredients. Do not exceed recommended daily use.
*Claims on the label have not been evaluated through a clinical study and are based on published scientific research. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Terms and conditions apply*