Benefits of Bitter Melon Extract Powder
- It can help to reduce inflammation. Inflammation is very common and can be treated using things such as medicines and syrups. However, not many people know that bitter melon is very good for inflammation and can help to reduce it. Bitter melon is packed with polyphenols which have the ability to lower inflammation.
- It can help to reduce blood sugar levels. Diabetic people often have high blood sugar levels and take certain medications to lower them. Bitter melon is a very good alternative for it. This is because bitter melon has the ability to reduce haemoglobin within the body. A 3-month study showed that people with high blood sugar levels who took bitter melon daily saw a decrease in their blood sugar levels, and also a reduction in haemoglobin.
- It can aid in weight loss. Losing weight is something that many people struggle with. It’s also something that isn’t easy to do. Bitter melon is a great ingredient to add to your diet because it is low in calories but high in fibre. Fibre helps you stay fuller for longer which can help you to consume fewer calories in your meals, therefore helping you to lose weight. A study showed that consuming bitter melon daily led to a significant decrease in belly fat.
Who should not eat bitter melon?
- Bitter melon is safe to consume. However, children and pregnant women shouldn’t consume bitter melon.
What are the side effects of bitter melon?
- There aren’t any real side effects of bitter melon. However, you must be careful of how much bitter melon you consume, as too much of anything isn’t good.
Brief History of Bitter Melon
Bitter melon is a tropical and subtropical vine that is grown in Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean. The botanical name for bitter melon is Momordica charantia and, as you can probably tell, it is known for its bitter taste. It only grows in countries where the weather is a lot better than here in the UK, as it needs a warm climate to grow.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase