Vidarikand is an herb that has been used in ayurvedic medicine for centuries. The botanical name for it is Pueraria tuberosa and it is commonly known in English as the Indian kudzu. The vidarikand plant is native to SouthEast Asia, but is now popular all over the world.
Benefits of Vidarikand Powder
- It can help to improve libido and sexual performance
- It can help to reduce muscle pain
- It can help to reduce fatigue and tiredness
- It can help to increase testosterone level
Direction for use
Mix 1/2 teaspoons in smoothies, tea and other drinks or as advised by medical health care provider.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Cautions: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or are under medical supervision, please consult a healthcare provider before taking supplements. If you suffer any adverse reaction whilst using a supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Allergens are highlighted in ingredients.Do not exceed recommended daily use.
*Claims on the label have not been evaluated through a clinical study and are based on published scientific research.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Terms and condition apply*