Organic Triphala Powder for Digestion and Detox
Triphala is a traditional herbal formulation that has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine, which originated in India. It is composed of three fruits: Amla (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula).
- Amla (Emblica officinalis): Also known as Indian gooseberry or Amalaki, it belongs to the family Phyllanthaceae.
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica): Also known as Bahera, it belongs to the family Combretaceae.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): Also known as Chebulic myrobalan, it belongs to the family Combretaceae as well.
The combination of these three fruits in Triphala is believed to have synergistic effects and provide various health benefits. It is commonly used as a natural digestive aid, to support healthy bowel movements, and as an antioxidant
- Organic Triphala Powder or Churna
- No Preservatives, fillers or harmful substance.
- Gluten and Soy Free
Direction for Use:
- 2.5gm per serving.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon with warm water twice a day or add it to your favourite tea, smoothie, or beverage.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Consult a healthcare provider before exceeding the recommended daily dose.
- Express Shipping: 1-2 working days
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase
Find more about the Returns policy
For bulk orders contact us at email@example.com or call us at 01254 369101.