Benefits of Cinnamon Essential oil
- Cinnamon essential oil is said to stimulate circulation, decrease stress, relieve pain, combat off infections, enhance digestion, and shield against insects.
- Cinnamon oil can be used for infection of the respiratory tract, rheumatism, arthritis, and general pains.
- It calms an exhausted feeling of depression, tones the whole body, and stimulates the glandular system, thus easing period pains.
- Works wonders on dry skin and promotes younger-looking skin.
Uses of Cinnamon Essential Oil
- For skincare: can be used for things such as scabies, warts, and wasp stings.
- Immune system: inhalation of cinnamon essential oil can help with things such as chills, colds, and flu.
- Used for infections of the respiratory tract, helps to ease general pain, decreases stress, and enhances digestion.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Direction for usage
- Put 1-2 drops on hanky/wrist/cotton balls.
- Add 8-10 drops to the warm water bucket.
- Use 5-6 drops in the diffuser.
- Dilute 1-2 drops and apply to the desired area. Can add in any crème/lotion for cosmetic application.
- Dilute 8-10 drops, massage problem area/whole body.
Very potent and not to be used on sensitive skin. As with all essential oils, they should not be used during pregnancy and never ingested (taken internally) and should be kept away from children and pets. You should consult your physician before using it for medicinal purpose