About Meadows Honey
Bulgarian meadows honey is gathered from different trees, grasses, herbs, and other flowering plants from spring until late summer. It combines the usefulness of many different plants. Because of the wide variety of pollens, Bulgarian meadow’s honey has a very intensive aroma and taste. There are large variations in flavour, colour, and aroma depending on the different species of plants from which it is gathered. It goes sugary fast.
- 100% Natural, Raw and Organic.
- Certified organic, unfiltered and unpasteurized.
- Includes pollen, propolis & enzymes
- Ethically Sourced from the forest of Bulgaria.
- Tested and certified by LACON QUALITAT Germany
Health Benefit: It may help in Healing Wounds and Burns. Preventing Acid Reflux. Relieving cold and cough symptoms
Follow us on Instagram for more information