Pippali Mool powder is one of the most beneficial powders around. It is native to India and has been used in ayurvedic medicine for centuries. The botanical name for it is Piper longum and it is commonly known in English as the long pepper. But what’s so special about pippali mool powder and how can it help to improve your health? You’ve come to the right place to find out. Let’s take a look at some of the amazing benefits of pippali mool powder and how it can help you.
Benefits of Pippali Mool Powder
- It can help to reduce inflammation in the body
- It can help to treat asthma
- It can help to treat constipation
- It can help to treat bronchitis
Direction for use
Mix 1/2 teaspoons in smoothies, tea and other drinks or as advised by medical health care provider.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Cautions: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or are under medical supervision, please consult a healthcare provider before taking supplements. If you suffer any adverse reaction whilst using a supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Allergens are highlighted in ingredients.Do not exceed recommended daily use.
*Claims on the label have not been evaluated through a clinical study and are based on published scientific research.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Terms and condition apply*