How to cook delicious Red Lentils
- Firstly in a cooker heat 2 tbsp oil and saute ½ onion.
- Add 1-inch ginger and 1 green chilli & saute
- Additionally, saute 1 tomato till it turns soft and mushy.
- add in ¼ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp salt and saute.
- now add ¾ cup washed masoor /red lentils and 3 cups water.
- mix well making sure everything is combined well.
- cover and pressure cook on a medium flame for 2-3 whistles.
- open and check the dal once pressure is released.
- Mix it with Rice or Plain Chappati.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1-inch ginger (finely chopped)
- ½ onion (finely chopped)
- 1 green chilli (slit)
- 1 tomato (finely chopped)
- ¼ tsp turmeric / Haldi
- ½ tsp Red chilli powder / lal mirch powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ¾ cup masoor dal/ Red lentils
- 3 cup water
Delivery and Return Policy
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Customer support is available for any queries or feedback. Dial – 01254 369 101
Return of goods
- Returns of goods are accepted if returned within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
Cautions: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication, or are under medical supervision, please consult a healthcare provider before taking supplements. If you suffer any adverse reaction whilst using a supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Allergens are highlighted in ingredients. Do not exceed recommended daily use.
*Claims on the label have not been evaluated through a clinical study and are based on published scientific research. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Terms and conditions apply*